This is one of my favorites so I had to share it first.
This is Lily's Owl. I first saw an owl like this on Kristen's blog and LOVED it. Then I saw it in my Pottery Barn Kids catalog and almost died and had to have one for myself, I mean for my daughter. So I copied it from just looking at the PBK picture below. I chose not to have long legs on mine. If you don't feel like sewing you can also find cute owls at Kristen's etsy shop.
PBK catalog picture
Angela, that owl is adorable! Now I want to make one too! I'm so excited about your new blog!
ReplyDeletefun new blog!! Your owlie is adorable!! I'm in love with cute owls, but have yet to try to make one. Very fun!
ReplyDeleteThat is really cute! I have been looking at all sorts of bedding- well baby bedding. I think I am going to get something gender neutral so we can reuse it easier. Just so you know.
ReplyDeleteI love it! maybe i'll start doing some crafts seeing all of your ideas. i can't wait!
ReplyDeleteCrafts make me happy too so I will be checking this frequently and expecting great things Ang!!! How fun- you are so cute, that owl is adorable. I am really really excited about your blog!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!!! That is the cutest thing! You are way too crafty and need to share some of your sewing skillz with the lesser of us!!
ReplyDelete