Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Totes Bags

I am still playing catch up for all the projects that I have finished in the past 6 months that I wanted to post on the blog. I made these bags for the kiddies. They are used for everything, library bags, church bags, vacation bags and Tanner takes his to preschool. I knew that I wanted to do a dinosaur on Tanner's bag and his name. I was looking around Etsy for ideas on what the dinosaur should look like. I found one on etsy and pretty much copied her dinosaur.
Lily's bird design was copied off of one of her t-shirts. I purchased these already made totes in a pack of 3 at Joannes. Then I used fusible webbing to iron on the fabric. I then hand-stiched around the edges. I love how they turned out and we really do use them for everything. I think I need to make one for myself.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I just love these so much! Especially that little birdie! So adorable! You're so crafty!

    ReplyDelete