Friday, July 24, 2009

Twilight in the Park

Livin' it up in San Diego: Twilight in the Park
I have lived in San Diego now for a little over 3 years. I feel like I have a good feel of fun things to do around town, especially with kids. This city has so many fun things to offer. I decided I would begin posting some of my favorite things to do around town to help out the new San Diegan or the vacationer.Twilight in the Park is a free summer concert series in Balboa Park's Spreckels Organ Pavilion. It runs in the summer from June 16 to August 27. Concerts are every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:15-7:15. All are welcome, including children. Bring a picnic, sit back and enjoy the music. For more information go to Twilight in the Park Summer Concert Series.
Lily eating her free microphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment